Wednesday was my 33rd birthday. I had a wonderful birthday with some really great gifts from my family. That is not the funny part. I was getting ready because Peter was going to take us girls out for my day. I saw Lily with a jar of Vaseline and thought well she can't get that open. I severely underestimated my two year old. I forgot about the Vaseline and continued on my merry way getting ready. Lily comes into the bathroom and says mommy stuey hair. I looked up from my beautification process and saw Lily with what looked like wet hair. What happened had not clicked quite yet. I said did Stuey lick your hair, our dog is a major licker. She said no. Then the Vaseline came back to the forefront of my brain. Lily divided the whole jar of Vaseline between herself and our dog. While I was busy doing my hair she was also doing hers. Vaseline I must say does not come out of ones hair or fur very easily. We went to dinner anyways with a very happy very greasy little one. Stuey and Lily have both had many baths over the last few days and they still look slightly greasy. I did find a home remedy on the Internet so I was not the only mom that thought that their little one could not get that jar open. I won't be underestimating her any time soon! I did not get a picture of Lily with her greaser do I did however capture Stuey. Lily's hair looked much the same. The picture however does not capture the true essense of the grease.
Now I'm gettin Sassy!