Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Treat worthy Tuesdays!

Summer Tradition
While I'm on vacation Lily is continueing to go to school on Tuesdays. This was a hard decision for me to make as I could not imagine being without her for even three hours. (Let me explain I made the decision while I was working and my time with her is very treasured when I am away from her all day.) I could not imagine that I might need a break. WELL it turns out I LOVE my three hours to myself. My floors get mopped, carpets get vacuumed, laundry gets started all without having someone grab my finger and drag me here or there. And I can now rest a little easier during the school year because even with all the time in the world and a hour spent each day picking up there is still three hours of cleaning to do each week. So I will be giving myself a break if my house isn't spotless while working full time cause keeping this house clean IS a full time job :)
And each Tuesday after school my bee bop and I go and have some ice cream. This day she chose dark chocolate and m&m's. The ice cream flavor always changes but it always has m&m's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMMo!!!! Abby starts school sept 3rd...sad but it will be good for her to make friends!!! she is soo anti social with many kids!!

hugs,leslie

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, that is so sweet. I had a struggle too with letting them attend preschool and it was hard because honestly they LOVE it. They run hug their teachers and are learning to swim in the pool there and it brought Emily completely OUT of the social struggle that was strangling her. But I have to admit with them going two days a week, I hurry to get all my errands run, house cleaned, groceries bought (without everything being thrown in the cart) but still at times I feel so guilty :-(