Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Playdate fun!

In the recent weeks we have been out and about playing with friends. We traveled to Pleasanton where we met with another Guatemalan princess named Dani and had some water fun. Then we traveled to the family fun park in Vacaville where we met with our very cute friend Justice. I am soaking up every moment of mommy fun as summer winds down. I haven't let myself contemplate going back to work just yet, but I know I am going to have to start getting myself prepared in the next few weeks. Lily and I have had so much fun together and I feel that we have truly had some bonding magic happen.
This is my friend Diana and her cutie pie Daniela.

Here are the girls learning a little bit about sharing. Dani was very nice about letting us get drinks of water.

Here are the brave girls in the water. Dani likes the water and Lily forgot she doesn't and followed Dani right in. She was in the water all the way up to her chest at one point. Maybe simming lessons were worth the effort.

Lily rather liked this horse and even though sweat was forming along her hairline she was not ready to give up her spot on the rocking horse.

This is our super cute friend Justice. He will be 2 next month. He and lily had fun together!

My little one has an insatiable appetite at the moment. Every 20 minutes or so she is telling me eat, eat. I think I may have ignored her current request so she took matters into her own hands.



1 comment:

Maya and Maria said...

What cute pictures! Maya has the same swimsuit as Dani, except Maya's is more pink than blue. I need to get some more pictures on my blog of my bathing beauty ... I'll work on that this weekend! My little fish loves to splash around almost every day in her little shark pool.

I'm so glad you get to enjoy summers with Lily! I would love to have even a day off with Maya, but I'm even working holidays to save the time off for when we go back to Guatemala. It's looking like November is a possibility now, even though they just implemented a 2nd DNA test to be done (only on the baby, not the birthmother again) right before we pick her up.