Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

I found that while I was thinking of things we could do for Lily's 5th birthday I was putting undo pressure on myself.
5 for me is a big deal.
For me it is the loss of my only baby.
I felt as if it should be extra special cause she is now officially a kid and not a tot.
How would I top last years party.
What, oh what, could I do.
Seriously, people, I was loosing sleep.
None of this had anything to do with the actual birthday girl.
It was all about me.
So I decided to scrap the party all together.
And make the day less about me
and more about her.
We got to the park a little early and had a little roadside picnic.
We ate sandwiches and Cheetos
(a request from a certain birthday girl they are also what she'd prefer for her birthday dinner)
and opened a few gifts.


The park has a bit of a spooky theme this time of year.
Blood red fountains, skeletons, and webs aplenty
not a one scared my big girl.
But, the looney toons folks they are terrifying.


We headed straight to......





This girl could not contain her excitement!!!








Harrold took Ava and I on a tour of sodor.



So like I said before folks this is not even kinda scary.

But..........
these guys are so scary we had to promptly go to a different area of the park.




This baby dolphin was so very curious.

I think this bird wanted to attack Nonnie and Ava.

And what would the day be without a little of this.

Two of the cutest profiles in town.

This is my baby. She's still 4 for 2 more days. Oh how I love her to the moon and back again to infinity.
Oh it must be stated that I have one very happy husband cause the giants just won the pennant so I have been told to give a very big wahoo!!!!!

5 comments:

Luana said...

Awesome :)

Jen said...

I am feeling like a HORRIBLE friend at this very moment. Did I truly MISS Lily's birthday????!!!!!?????????

I thought it was October 25th, but now that I am thinking why I thought that...was it because her party was on that date last year???????

If I did truly miss it....I AM SO SORRY.

What a loser of a friend you have!

I promise to make it up =)

Leah and Maya said...

Happy Happy Birthday! that looked like a ton of fun!
I never realized before I was a mom how important birthdays are to the parents. Maybe they aren't to all parents I don'tknow, but for me they are huge! I am so so thankful that they were born so think the day is so special.
I am with you 5 is a big deal!

Gardenia said...

wow, what a day made in heaven for your little girl -- happy big 5 to Liliana!!! I know how you feel -- losing the "baby." your're right, that profile is lovely!

dfadf said...

I thought it was October 25th, but now that I am thinking why I thought that...was it because her party was on that date last year???????!Microsoft OfficeOffice 2010If I did truly miss it....I AM SO SORRY.Microsoft Office 2010However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent Office 2007face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement thatte vi bailar bajo la lluvia
esperando la luna llena
Volverás a reírte de verasMicrosoft Office 2007troops Sólo sé de ti últimamente por tus alteridades... Y me gustan sus rastros. ¿Y este desvelamiento Office 2010 keyfighting had concluded, Office 2010 downloadMost recently, ABC's Jake Tapper noted that at least on three occasions Obama had personally said that McCain favored cuando creas que estaba perdidovolverás a reírte de veras
continued fighting in Office 2010 ProfessionalIraq for 100 years. Tapper concluded that "Obama has in the past distorted McCain's comments" and "that he is violating his own stated si te quedas conmigoTe vi bailar bajo la lluviaesperando la luna llente vi llorar bajo la lunMicrosoft outlookaspirations...[b]ecause not only has he distorted what McCain said, he is not being honest about having made those distortions."Outlook 2010Tapper is not the only MSM reporter to point this out, Windows 7of course. It is not every day that the RNC sends around e-mail blasts quoting Frank Microsoft outlook 2010Rich ("Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of themselves for libeling John McCain") and reports from the Chicago Tribune,