Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 2007


This christmas vacation Lily has decided that I am no longer Mama but my name is now Mommy. I love the new name she sounds just so grown up. Our family spent a week in the Tahoe Keys and had a great time in the snow. Although Lily is not much of a cold weather girl, She prefers the tropics as do her mommy and daddy. It was very fun to be in a winter wonderland for christmas. Few places are as beautiful as Tahoe.


Papa setting up the christmas tree.
Adding the appropriate trimmings.
Cousin Ava and Lily snuggling.
My snow princess.
I see you in there.
Brrr. Mommy this is very very cold. Family in the snow.Nothing like a hot tub with a view.Snowy lake.

Santa Stuey came for a visit.


Wow look at that loot.

Mommy Santa didn't eat all of his cookies I really must have one.




I must stop for a rest and have some juice.


Papa what ya readin?


Look at me. No one is carrying me can you believe it.

Mommy I told you I was done with the snow get me out of here!

No comments: