Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

She did it!

Lily was in our friend Nick and Elana's wedding on Saturday. It was an exauhsting day. She only had an hour nap and the wedding was 3 hours away. Mommy and Lily were very tired by the end of the day, but I have to start giving my girl more credit, because I truly thought there is no way she was going to walk down the aisle and she amazed me once again. She even threw the petals from her basket. She did have another flower girl to copy and a ample supply of jelly beans to coax her. So from now on I am not going to underestimate my girl or the power of the jelly bean :)













On a side note just something I must vent about. I had someone make a comment to me at the wedding about how their children don't eat sweets as they looked at my girls ample supply of jelly beans. I told him it was a special day and she was a special girl. What I should have said was keep your opinions to yourself. This same person told my husband when we started the adoption process my husband should just get a mail order bride it would be cheaper. So, as you can imagine I do not like him too much and try to avoid contact as all costs! He says he doesn't understand why his comment offended me so. There are some people that are not worth my time or explanation!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

UHHHHGGGG I cannot take stupid people!

More importantly Lilyana looked gorgeous, her smile is infectious!