Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

FFF Silly smiles past and present

This weeks theme is silly smiles. since I didn't start my blog in the beginning I like to post pictures of that ever so sweet face when those cheeks were out of this world chubby. Lily had the most kissable loveable cheeks. They are still just as kissable and loveable just not quite so plump.
Seriously unstoppably cute

Look mom I'm standing

Just bein silly with my Nonnie

No, it was that guy over there.

Present day cheese. My mom said I have to smile.

13 comments:

Hannah said...

So cute! Love all her sweet baby smiles!!

Sarah said...

Lily is so amazingly beautiful! I love her early smiles too... so precious!

Rebekah said...

Lily is so cute and you are 100% right - those cheeks are GREAT ... and her new cheese smile is adorable ... what a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Graycesmomma said...

Great silly smiles!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness, those are truly sooooo awesome. LOVE those cheeks!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Beck said...

Such cute smiles! What a happy girl! Have a good weekend~
Rebecca

Kelly said...

Such a sweetie!!!!!!!

Marianne said...

Adorable, her smiles just warms your heart. Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.

MICHELLE said...

She is so beautiful and her smile can light up a room.

Janet and Maya said...

I love the picture with her cool sunglasses!

Janet
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What cuties!

Anonymous said...

Yea those are some kissable cheeks!!! CUTE!

Hugs,Leslie

Robyn said...

How adorable!! She has a beautiful smile!!

Robyn