Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Guatemalan Recipes

Check this out. I was looking for ways to celebrate Guatemalas upcoming independence day with my little playgroup and found this site. I have said time and time again that I don't know any Guatemalan recipes. Well here are a few for starters! I have just a few fleeting weeks of summer left I better get cooking :)

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?s_type=%2Frecipes.php&q=Guatemalan+food&Search=Search&Searcht=Search

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH yes very very nice!!!!! I BETTER GET cooking too!

hugs,leslie
p.s Abby and lily look like twins now with the bobs!!!! love it!

Arena Mom said...

Oh cool, thanks for sharing!!!

Hannah said...

Cool! I am going to check those out!

Mama Bear said...

Thanks for sharing the recipes. I am anxious to try them out.

Guatemalan Genes said...

Wow, excellent!