Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thomas the Tank Engine

We headed back to roaring camp which is where we were at when we rode the train on our vacation but this time there was a special guest. It was quite a drive but really quite worth it to see Lily's reaction. When we parked our car and got out Lily was yelling at the top of her lungs Thomas where are you? Blow your whistle so I can find you! Cute clever girl.
There were about 15 train cars behind Thomas and we were in the car right behind him. That is what happens when you buy tickets 6 months in advance.




Thomas is a steam engine.


The many mood swings........


of our girl Lily!


The trees at Roaring Camp are amazing!

Boy was that FUN!

Then I convinced my girl to get her face painting. This is usually NOT a possibility.

A blue dinosaur for my girl.


There was a small price for the painting of the face. Mommy had to do it too.


Have I mentioned how happy I am to be this girls mommy. I love her all the way to the moon and back.
Here he is the engine of the hour




I'm sure we will see you next year Thomas. Muhaw!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! Yes i have a drama queeen too you never know what abby you might meet that minute! lol

Hannah said...

What a fun day! Sophia would LOVE that I'll have to check it out if it comes our way!!

Have a great week!

Mama Bear said...

We did "thomas the train" too last summer in PA, it was so fun just watching the girls' expressions!!! So cute :-)