Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photo Shoot

Today we went to the zoo with some of our friends.
I didn't take many pictures while there.
This is Maya's mommy taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.
Cause were silly like that.
On our way to the car Lily decided to be my little model.
She never let's me do this but she wasn't quite ready to leave
and she knows her mommy well enough that if she let me take her
picture a lot then we get to stay at the park. Smart girl or predictable mommy.




















3 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

oh see bribery works both ways!!!! thats one smart girl and I would have went for it to, get it when you can.

Hannah said...

Love the photo shoot! She is beautiful and smart!

Kelly said...

SHE IS BREATHTAKING!!!!!