Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Tiger

Lily wanted to take the dogs on a pretend walk.
Which means she wanted to tie a rope or something rope like
around their necks drag them around the house.
No one likes this except for Lily.
It's simply not aloud.
So, after repeatedly telling Lily no
she retreated to her room to pout.
Peter is a softy and hates it when she pouts.
So he found a solution.
Now Baby Tiger gets to go on lots and lots of walks.

In case you are worried about baby tigers safety
no need
He is even outfitted with a seat belt.

I don't know how much I've blogged about Baby Tiger. I know he has appeared here and there but he is a part of our family. He is also very sneaky and sneaks his way on many of our adventures. He simply is a must at bed time and has almost been lost on several occassions. Baby Tiger and Lily have there own special language. It is a high pitched squeaking noise and it is the homing call. Lily runs around the house when baby tiger is lost and calls his name and then Baby Tiger calls back to her with the high pitched squeak. She actually believes he is going to come!


3 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

You know I can relate, with animal calls, mine is always some sort of wild animal, she has the cheetah sound down just about perfect. Glad the live animals were rescued from the walk/drag.

Hannah said...

I love this. I love Baby Tiger. I swear she cracks me up and makes me smile every time I see her face. :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutiest picture. I know Baby Tiger
And the wonderful sound he makes for a kiss.
And his little nose tapping on the window.
GOOD JOB DAD. I am impressed.....