Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm back!

I am currently on vacation. Wahoooooooooooooo! I am so happy to get to spend time with my cuddle bug. She is growing so fast and continuing to crack me up daily. She recently started to say now. As in Cracker NOW! Barney NOW! and so on. Each time I would gently remind her that we say cracker please. So she has come up with a way to please us both. She says cracker now please. I can't help but smile at her ingenuity. In her new room she has a new bookshelf and all her books are neatly lined on the very bottom shelf. She goes in her room brings me out books and says read to me. I am so elated! I tell you it is music to my first grade teacher ears. And lastly the sleep issues seem to be over. She is now going down without any tears. Glory Glory hallaluyah!Are you sure that looks pretty steep Mom.
Streakin through the new house.
Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa.

Say cheese smile at her new table.
Tired sicky girl and Daddy. She is much better now.

Stylin in mommies shades.


No comments: