Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Move

Well.............. we have moved so things have been kind of crazy. No time to take a picture let alone post them. On top of moving report cards are also due and my computer went on the fritz. I am sure things will feel settled soon. Lily is doing farely well during the transition. She began not going to bed well before the move and it has continued at our new house. Hopefully she works it out soon. At the moment I am holed up in the office while she is crying herself to sleep. We tried sitting in her room while she fell asleep but that only further intensified the situation as she woke up mad during the night several times because we were no longer there. Things other than that are going really well. This is the conversation that keeps happening in our new house.
Lily: "mommy no home"
Mommy: "Lily we are home"
Lily: "No home mommy."
Mommy: "Lily this is our new house."
Lily: Yelling "Mommy no home"
Mommy: sigh "Okay Lily no home"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think my girl is done crying. I am sure I will find time to take a picture or two soon.

No comments: