Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tahoe

Peter and I and some friends of ours went to Tahoe for the weekend sans Lilyana. We had a wonderful time but I missed mi princesa like crazy. Two nights is the longest I have been away from her. I was so happy to see her this evening. We did however manage to have quite a lot of fun! A little friend we found under a rock. Quite menacing for a little guy.
Fun with ice.

The girls.

Must have coffee!


We watched a parade. We had great seats.

Saw the easter bunny


What in the world is that beard all about ?!?
The boys went on a hike while the girls napped. They got some beautiful pictures while we got our beauty rest.

The gang on our way home.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl im jealous..I LOVE TAHOE!!!!!!

We went on our honeymoom over 5 years ago..sniff sniff!

Hugs,Leslie

Kelly said...

Wow Tahoe looks beautiful!!!!I bet you guys had a blast but I would have been missing the pricesa too!

Mama Bear said...

Oh what a fun time. LOVED the pictures except for the "little friend", ewwwwwwwwww