Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas baking

I've been a bakin and a steamin'!
A certain little someone has helped every step of the way.
We've made plenty of cookies and
too many tamales.

I think the secret is in the sauce.
Each year I try a new pepper in the search of tamale nirvana.
This is the first time I've tried dried peppers.
I think perhaps I've done it.

I think I say that every year!
But, each year, I'm a little hesitant to actually share them with friends.
This year I think I'll gladly share.



It is Christmas Eve.
Lily is bursting at the seems with excitement.
She's tried to coerce anyone who will listen to let her open her presents.
Part of the fun is torturing the poor girl.
It's so much sweeter when you wait!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I think the ability to torture our sweet innocent babies by making them wait is OUR Christmas present :)

Love the tamales...they look yummy!!

Merry Christmas :)

Melinda said...

So wish I lived closer to you. That tamale looks so delish!!

Have a wonderful Christmas with that beautiful family of yours!

Anonymous said...

Hey I helped too:) where is my Tamala?
This was a fun Christmas.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New
To my sweet family