Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Fair

What is summer without the fair.


We found a ride very much like the favorite at the boardwalk.


The grin was just as wide.


Cute piggy bottoms.


Can't get enough of cute piggy bottoms.


She misses her horses.





A little snack before lunch.




Turtles make my girl giggle.


Daddy was pushing on their shell


and making them pull their heads inside.


It was apparently hilarious.



These were the hit of the fair.


These Sturgeon were like dogs.


When you put your hands in the water


they came up and bumped your palm for a pet.






Grass sculptures are always my favorite.










Lily is looking at a woman who may or may not be bungee jumping.


I think she was a little worried.


She did finally jump.




This is the face we make after lots of fried foods.


I think we are upset it is all gone.






And lastly my favorite picture of the day.

No comments: