Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Holy cuteness~Pumpkin patch take2

Today was a good camera day.

How can you have a bad day with a model that looks like this?

Just trust me it can happen.

Peter went to help his parents so we brought Nonnie and Papa tothe pumpkin patch.

It was super, super crowded at the patch.

The secret of Bishop's has been discovered!

It's ok though cause I hear tale that there will be real toilets next year!

I'll share my treasure for some modern plumbing!

This is Lily's favorite part of the pumpkin patch.

This girl feared any slide until a few years ago.

And then she would brace her feet on the edges and make herself go SLOW.
It is fun to see her whoosh down the slides.



This picture makes me laugh.

Papa and Lily are racing.

I like how Lily is looking at Papa out of the corner of her eye.

She wants to be sure she wins!



Seriously there is not cuter pumpkin decor than this :0)


Now for the pumpkins!
Don't worry Papa I'll help ya out.



Oh, but it is so heavy

why don't you just give me a ride.




Thanks for the ride Papa

Here's the perfect pumpkin.

I'll just put it right in your wagon.



1 comment:

Jen said...

She looks absolutely adorable. I LOVE her hair. She is getting so tall! It looks like you guys had a great day out there : )