Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch take 1.

Meet Isaac

He is Lily's newest bestie in Kinder.

She came home one day proclaiming she had a new friend.

She got a dreamy look in her eye and proclaimed

Mommy he's just like my Paxton.

Isaac is super sweet

Lily kept trying to hold his hand and he was havin none of it.


Fadia is also a friend.

Lily goes to her house on playdates after kinder

with my mom.

She has more of a social life than I do.



Cute cattle in that cattle car!




The hayride was a hit.
Some super smiley faces on the way to get a pumpkin.



First sight of the pumpkins.






Hurry up and take this picture mom

I still have not found my pumpkin.

Last year she picked a green pumpkin

This year she picked an itty bitty pumpkin.



We didn't get to do a lot of the fun stuff on the field trip

so much to Peter's dismay he is going to take me back there on Sunday.

I must get a pie and buy a few Halloween treasures.

Oh and we must pet the stinky animals at the petting zoo!


No comments: