Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Favorite photo Sunday!


So I stole this idea from many other blogs. It is usually a favorite friday photo but since I don't think I will ever get to the computer on a friday night sunday will have to do even though it does not have the same catchy ring to it. This is my beautiful girl in February of 2006. She is four months old and I was agonizing over what kind of mother I would be and would my precious girl be happy and healthy and was her foster mother taking good care of her. Then I recieved these pictures and my heart melted and I fell even more in love. These pictures were taken by our agency during a visit and they were not the grainy pictures we usually recieved but clear and bright. She was sitting on her fostermothers lap and I could see the love and the bond they had. I knew she was loved and I held on to that as I waited. To all waiting mothers, especially those waiting for children in Guatemala during these turbulent times, my thoughts are with you!

No comments: