Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dancing for Isaac

Angel from Voice of Adventure introduced this little man Isaac on her blog he is seriously one brave boy. He has lost his ability to dance so we are all sending him our dance until he can once again shake his groove thang. Here is my little miss dancin' her heart out for Isaac. If you would like to read his inspiring story go to the link under my favorites called Jocelyn and Isaac. If you would like to send him your own groovy dance go to the voice of adventure link. I seriously neglected my motherly duties this morning and read almost the entire blog. I want the courage of this boy and his mama.

1 comment:

Angel said...

SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for dancing for sweet Isaac. He is such an awesome guy and I know he will love this. :0) Angel