Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lily's Story

This video is Lily reading what we call Lily's story. It is the book Over the Moon by Karen Katz. I realize you will only understand her if you know the story and it is 5 minutes or so long so really it is just for me. It is my favorite thing to hear her do when she reads herself her favorite books. She has about 6 or 7 that she knows by heart. The video starts off with her reading the end of another book. Over the moon is my favorite. You can barely hear her because she is a very soft spoken child, but I just had to capture this moment in time. oh and please excuse Peter he didn't know he was in the shot and was sneaking jelly beans out of his pocket.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet girl!!!!!! HUGS!

Kelly said...

We love that book but I have never heard it read so sweetly!!!!What a cutie!!!

Mama Bear said...

LOVE that book as well. Sweet cute girl