Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Part I

Yesterday we dyed easter eggs. Lily was quite bossy! She had fun mommy wasn't aloud to get in on the action.This morning we woke up to this on our little table. I didn't even hear him sneak in.

Lily told me her candy was very very yummy:)

We took our anual trip to the zoo easter morning.







Lily lost all interest in the animals when the train chugged by. We had to ride it right now!








Hmmm which one is daddy. JK daddy.

Never before has Lily been willing to participate in such juvenile fun:)

Then to top off the best morning ever in my girls book we also got to ride ponies. Yes two of them. All Lily's favorite things animals, trains, and horses. Oh my.



If there was any doubt I have one happy girl on my hands!

See ya later. Love these walking away shots.
And the day is only half over. We still have an egg hunt and dinner with family to go. More to come later I am sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Easter pics you guys had a GREAT day and your weather looks AMAZING!

hugs,leslie

Vanessa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!!

Mama Bear said...

I so loved seeing all the pictures. She is gorgeous. Nothing more fun than going to the zoo. I am glad that the zoo is open on Easter since so many places aren't. How fun!!!!!