Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun with photoshop

I have been looking at pictures on others blogs and thinking to myself how'd they do that!!!! So I would like to thank The Love Shack because she pointed us all in the direction of a website and now I am on the way to figuring out how you all make some wonderful pictures look even better. Here are two examples of my first go at it. This is fun so I'm going to keep on trying!!
Here is the original......

Here is the fancified version!
And here is the new version of this picture from a few posts ago. It was so easy!



4 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Very cool! I really need to get that application!

Melinda said...

I like your edits!! Photography can become so addicting! :-)
I also wanted to let you know that I switched to a family blog (no longer Buttons and Bows & Twinkling Toes). If you get a chance, hop on over to my new "home"!

Melinda

Pineapple Princess said...

Hey, great job! You are a pro already.
I need to learn how to make only one part of the picture in color. You've inspired me to learn this!!

Mama Bear said...

Love it! Rhonda