Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Guat get together of 2010

I just love getting together with these children.
It is just plain fun. Today we gathered at my house.
I think Lily may have formed her first crush.
She would not leave J.C. alone.
I will have to say I think he enjoyed every minute of it. Isn't this a sweet face he is getting so big.
Elia is moving away. We will miss this sweet face.


She is taking her big sister with her. We will sorely miss her to.
I don't like goodbyes.

Rayna came out of the playroom just like this. Too funny.

Irma and Rayna were together in their foster home in Guatemala.
How sweet is that.

Lily and Irma are becoming friends. They are both quiet girls so it is taking a little effort.

You must be prepared for any weather.

I told Lily she could bounce on the couch if she cooperated.
You will see below that this tactic worked.

Well by worked I mean she is in the picture I should have mentioned she also needed to smile.
The gang.


7 comments:

Arena Mom said...

What fun and what beautiful children! It is always nice to have families living near you with children from Guatemala!

Guatemalan Genes said...

Amazing get together!

Gardenia said...

wow, how fortunate you all are to have guat friends nearby -- they were having fun, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Honey
I am so proud of all that you do for Lily.
She is truely blessed with a loving
caring Mommy.
Love to all the childre
Angeli

Jen said...

All the kids are adorable!! looks like you guys had a great time :-)

Mama Bear said...

Great picture of gorgeous kids!

Anonymous said...

SMOOCH'S back at you. My Rubi
Love, Nonnie