Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Guat get together of 2010

I just love getting together with these children.
It is just plain fun. Today we gathered at my house.
I think Lily may have formed her first crush.
She would not leave J.C. alone.
I will have to say I think he enjoyed every minute of it. Isn't this a sweet face he is getting so big.
Elia is moving away. We will miss this sweet face.


She is taking her big sister with her. We will sorely miss her to.
I don't like goodbyes.

Rayna came out of the playroom just like this. Too funny.

Irma and Rayna were together in their foster home in Guatemala.
How sweet is that.

Lily and Irma are becoming friends. They are both quiet girls so it is taking a little effort.

You must be prepared for any weather.

I told Lily she could bounce on the couch if she cooperated.
You will see below that this tactic worked.

Well by worked I mean she is in the picture I should have mentioned she also needed to smile.
The gang.


8 comments:

aamayna said...

What fun and what beautiful children! It is always nice to have families living near you with children from Guatemala!

Guatemalan Genes said...

Amazing get together!

Gardenia said...

wow, how fortunate you all are to have guat friends nearby -- they were having fun, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Honey
I am so proud of all that you do for Lily.
She is truely blessed with a loving
caring Mommy.
Love to all the childre
Angeli

Jen said...

All the kids are adorable!! looks like you guys had a great time :-)

Mama Bear said...

Great picture of gorgeous kids!

Anonymous said...

SMOOCH'S back at you. My Rubi
Love, Nonnie

dfadf said...

I thought it was October 25th, but now that I am thinking why I thought that...was it because her party was on that date last year???????!Microsoft OfficeOffice 2010If I did truly miss it....I AM SO SORRY.Microsoft Office 2010However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent Office 2007face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement thatte vi bailar bajo la lluvia
esperando la luna llena
Volverás a reírte de verasMicrosoft Office 2007troops Sólo sé de ti últimamente por tus alteridades... Y me gustan sus rastros. ¿Y este desvelamiento Office 2010 keyfighting had concluded, Office 2010 downloadMost recently, ABC's Jake Tapper noted that at least on three occasions Obama had personally said that McCain favored cuando creas que estaba perdidovolverás a reírte de veras
continued fighting in Office 2010 ProfessionalIraq for 100 years. Tapper concluded that "Obama has in the past distorted McCain's comments" and "that he is violating his own stated si te quedas conmigoTe vi bailar bajo la lluviaesperando la luna llente vi llorar bajo la lunMicrosoft outlookaspirations...[b]ecause not only has he distorted what McCain said, he is not being honest about having made those distortions."Outlook 2010Tapper is not the only MSM reporter to point this out, Windows 7of course. It is not every day that the RNC sends around e-mail blasts quoting Frank Microsoft outlook 2010Rich ("Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of themselves for libeling John McCain") and reports from the Chicago Tribune,