Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

presents




Before we left for Oregon I was kinda irritated
I know I know, this is a perfect world, perhaps I shouldn't admit that
But, it happens, even in this world of perfect pictures.


Sometimes life is real
It all stemmed around my birthday and our trip

and well a comment that went something like this
Oh, you wanted a present for your birthday?
What?
Doesn't everyone?


I stayed kinda annoyed for quite some time


Maybe perhaps longer than I should have been :0)


He got the point....


So while here in Eugene he took me on a date


Just the two of us.




He told me to dress up


(which took a little shopping)


Then he kept a secret


Longer than he ever has


2 whole days


Then he teased me at dinner


told me


perhaps we were going diving with sharks


maybe playing a little paintball


or a trailblazers game


After dinner we took a evening stroll





Our walk ended right here.

Ahh....

he is good

This I would have never guessed.


That man of mine he is a catch.

And just for the record wiked is fabulous.




1 comment:

Hannah said...

That is so cool. I think it's awesome that he caught on and got the point :) Greg never plans ahead...never ever, ever. Last year I was so bummed that he didn't plan anything. I pouted about it for a bit too.

Happy Birthday!

PS. It takes a while to get used to the prime lens but once you do it is awesome. Mine has auto focus but you still have to set manual focus points. :)