Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baseball season

Did you know it's baseball season.

I have been told the giants are playing.

I think they've appeared on my TV.

I've been trying to pretend it's not happening. But someone in the family is getting into the spirit.

Perhaps if the giants looked this cute I'd watch.

She's got a pretty good stance.

And a pretty good shot.
And she scores.

Do you hear the cheers!

I was told to put down the camera clap.


I am hoping that this great weather brings the camera out more often.

Seriously there was dust collecting.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Awww man...I absolutely adore that kid!!!! Is that a victory fist pump in the last picture? Too cute! And such a perfect balance of girly tomboy - playing baseball in a skirt...doesn't get much better than that! Miss you guys. Can't wait for a picnic in the park :)

Melinda said...

Looks like you have a future ball player on your hands. Or maybe a little fashion model. She looks like a natural at both!! Either way, she's adorable!!

And where did you find those cute red shoes? I've been looking for some for Crista!