Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bridgeport


Yesterday I dragged my friends and my reluctant husband and daughter to Bridgeport.  We have discovered that if you put a movie in and drive on a twisty road the movie helps with car sickness so, Lily may be happy to go to the river next time, because no one got car sick!  This little spot was only 20 minutes from my childhood home but it is 1 hour and 15 minutes from our current home.  A bit of a drive but in my opinion it is worth every minute once your there. 

We started out with fun with water guns.
Perhaps next time we should bring them out when the adults are already hot.

 Lily got to bring two friends to the river.
The river is always better with your besties.
 The three Amigos.
 Beauties from The Land of Eternal Spring.
 My favorite picture of the day
those girls are very tiring!

No comments: