Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

FFF horses

You are going to have to bear with me cause I have a feeling there will be a lot of horse pictures from here on out. When I went in to get Lily on Tuesday for preschool she was fully dressed laying in bed. She was all ready to see the horses. I told her we were going to see her friends and she stomped her little foot and said no you say me we going to see horses. We see horses and then go to Ms. Wendy's house and then have ice cream. Does that sound like a good idea? And yes that sounded like a fine idea but we still had to do it my way. Needless to say when Thursday finally got here she was one happy girl. She ran right down to the stables like she owned the place.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear abby and Lily are twins ...they act alike with those animals!!! sooo sweet!