Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guatemala Get Together ~ Pool Party

Papa and Nonnie were nice enough to let my friends and I invade their pool.
Thank you Papa and Nonnie!!!

Lily and Papa had to mow the lawn before our friends arrived.
JC had a little time for a wave.
My favorite picture of the day, O is quite a character.
I am in love.
Beautiful Lily showing her skill in the water.




It is always a good day when Papa gets a nap.


All the big kids took a turn on the diving board.





Like I said all the big kids.


Lily found the table with Cheetos very intriguing.



Future dog charmers.




The only regret of the day is that I did not put on sunblock.
Wow, I am red!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah!! I hope everyhting is going well for you. I don't know if you remember me but I working in your classroom for two weeks a few years ago. Your little girl has grown so much!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

that looked like a ton of fun! a pool party!

Hannah said...

Now that looks like a fun party!! I am loving the pool...I need to come move in for a while ok??