Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stinson and the beast

On Tuesday we traveled to one of my favorite beaches.
Stinson beach.
While there we encountered a wild beast.
It had no fear it was fierce.
It was very sneaky and attatcked from behind.

My mom was no match for the wily beast.
It took her down.


And then came back for another round.


Oh no baby tiger saw the camera......


and warned the wild beast.


No worries, the wild beast was tamed, and the sweet girl was brought home.

4 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

lucky you too many times I bring home the crazy thing instead of the sweet girl! still jealous of that lovely warm beach!

Hannah said...

That is so funny! Love that little beast!

Anonymous said...

I miss her silly wild side.

Jen said...

She's a doll! I love the little yellow swimsuit! I also love the picture where her hand is blocking the camera :o)