Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Forever Family

Our family is coming up on a very important anniversary. We have chosen to call it our forever family day. As we near our anniversary of the completion of our family I am beginning to remember to take notice and appreciate how truly blessed I am. It is easy to slip into a routine and forget how special and phenomenal ones own family is. I can not believe that my world ever existed without Lilyana. This year has been filled with so much joy and change and love. I feel truly blessed. The video below is of our journey. It starts from the first pictures we recieved of our beautiful girl and continues on to bringing Lily home. I hope you enjoy it and that most of all Lily will always know that she is loved, and we are truly honored to be her parents.

No comments: