Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Its the little things



So I don't ever want to forget the tiny fingers and toes that capture my heart a little more each time I see them. These tiny appendages are growing quickly and pretty soon it will feel a blink of an eye and they will not be so small anymore. I know this to be true because they have grown so much already.

Speaking of growing so much I have to make a list because Lily continues to amaze me. She now knows four words. Mama, Dada, Hi which comes out Hieeeeeeee and eye which sounds like ieeeeeeeee. I know I know it is the same word but whose counting. Here is where we are learning in leaps and bounds. Lily now knows 14 signs and uses them quite freqently and is adding more to the list daily. She watches her baby einstein movie with true motivation and astounds each day with a new word.

So here is our list of signs so far:
bubbles, baby, I love you, more, cookie, help, bath, milk, eat, all done, hat, thank you, please, and potty.

No comments: