Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Festival de la familia

Lily has been very anti-spoon lately. We only eat finger foods and when she is presented with a spoon she turns her head in disgust. So as you can see we have reached a new day. She recently turned 18 months and decided she could handle the spoon and no siree I do not need any help thank you very much.
















Aren't they cute. I went to make Lily her breakfast and came upon this cuddly pair. Can you see why I'm in love? Who could resist.

Festival de la familia

Today we went to Cal Expo and joined a celebration of Latin American culture. My mom went hog wild with the shopping and Lily did some dancing and walked all over the place. She did not take a nap and I am so surprised that she was as agreeable as could be. I love this shot of Papa and Lily they are such a cute pair. She teases him and plays hard to get, but in the end loves him immensely.













Lily has discovered she can move really fast and going down hill it is almost a run. Sometimes she surprises herself she gets going so good.









Ooh and mommy won 4 free tickets to Monterey Bay Aquarium. I am so excited I love Monterey. So I suppose we will have to take a summer trip now. Isn't that just too bad?









No comments: