Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Vacations Over


This is how I am feeling today, just a little blue. I am finishing a two week vacation where I did nothing but hang out with my little sassafrass. Now it is back to reality. The juggling act of a working mom is one I did not expect to be this hard. It does make me cherish every moment I have with her. Yes even the ones where she is screaming at the top of her lungs because she wants to push the stroller through the mall and not sit in it. I do even enjoy those moments.

Todays update. Lily has added the word play to her gaggle of signs.

A funny moment:
Lily has been dragging my purse around the house for three days. It is empty and much much to big for her so it drags on the ground as she walks. Today I said Lily lets go bye bye. She went over and hoisted my purse on her shoulder and walked to the front door. We had to drag that purse into each of the stores we went in today. She was so proud of herself. Such a big girl.

No comments: