Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Information

I was watching Oprah for those of you that know me I know gasp! But she had a segment on a company called 23 and me. They send you a kit to swab your mouth and they do genetic testing to find your ancestery and health traits. I have read many articles on adoptees as well as children of sperm donors who find it unnerving that they do not know their medical history. I am very happy that there is a way to unlock this mystery for a mere $399. I don't plan on doing this for Lily but am very excited that she will be able to make this decision for herself and now that it is here in cyberspace I wont forget about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what will they think of next..i think its pretty cool!

Vanessa said...

I tell you they're coming up with everything imaginable these days!

Mama Bear said...

Please share the results when you get them.