Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Going Private ~ I think

I've been feeling a little restricted as far as what I can and can not post on my blog. I'm flirting with the idea of going private. My blog is really for me it is my families scrap book. I'm feeling increasingly uncomfortable sharing that with the world. This blog has been such a release during some difficult times. I felt so much comfort and solace coming here after the difficult loss of my pregnancy. So many people reached out to me with kind words. And a real and important friendship came from that. I'd be talking about you, my friend, Jen :0) I've met some wonderful people who have changed the way I think and given me some serious smiles. But I think as Lily's story develops it may not really be my place to share it with the world. So next Friday I think I'm following suit with many others and trying out my blog in the private realm. If you would like to follow you can shoot me an email at sarahdelap@att.net.

1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

it seems to be the trend as some of the kids are getting older. I"m not sure yet what I'm goign to do. We would love to followe of course I will send you an email.