Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hello private

Hi there welcome to my very own private realm :0) I just want to say that my reason for going private is really for one purpose. I feel like I can not truly make this a family scrapbook because I am limited to who I can and can not post pictures of. There have been times I have posted pictures of Lily and her friends and felt perhaps it wasn't the best decision. I no longer want unneeded guilt. So now my philosophy is that the people I have invited to my private oasis are family and friends and this is now really my personal scrapbook. These are all people that I would have in my home and I would never second guess showing these friends a photo album that included pictures of our friends. If ever you see a picture of your child here that you do not want in my scrapbook please let me know right away or if you are still uncomfortable with me posting any pictures of your child please let me know now and I will be sure not to post them. You can contact me at sarahdelap@att.net. So with that being said let the guilt free blogging to begin.

2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I am so with you on this, I rarely ever post a picture of Maya that has someone else, a child in it.
I do still scrapbook (with paper, so so behind)

Jen said...

Hi~ Please don't ever post a picture of Aviana. Ha ha, just kidding ;o)

Can't wait to see you!!!