Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Our little graduate!

On Thursday evening Lily graduated preschool.

What a perfect event.

Her teachers had something to say about each of them.

Miss Amber said when Lily first got to Smart Start

she wanted to do things her way

it took a few weeks to whip her into shape

then she bacame a leader,

a listener, and a model student.

So proud of my girl.


I wish I had a better picture of this.

The children got to walk down the center with a friend.

Of course Lily and Paxton went down hand in hand.

Cuteset thing I've ever seen!

Lily dragged Paxton down the center quick as she could!





And here they are my two favorite graduates.

I do not know how I am going to send her to Kinder in a few short months.

The good news is I got her in the school I want her in!!!

But why oh why must they grow up so fast.


1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I loved your confessional!!!!
just getting caught up, I do forget that your blog won't just show up now, all the sudden I realize oh yeah I need to actually go and find her now.
What a cute graduation picture! it still amazes me they have graduation for preschool, kindergarten etc, when I went to school it was the end of high school only.
So glad to see she loves her swing, she's such the opposite of Maya, you will probably be very grateful when she's a teenager that she's timid.