That looks pretty yummy!
Lily could not get enough of the marshmellow yams.
Fun on the kitchen floor.
We had a little photo shoot her are some of the out takes. I love this one.
So I was tagged by my friend Ruthie at Gods Precious Child. I am to list 7 weird facts about myself. I have a new computer and it has windows vista (uggg) I don't know how to cut and paste so this is my version of the directions :)
1. I really like the smell of gasoline.
2. My pinkies both grew out crooked. It is a inherited thing. I used to play the flute and I had trouble reaching the last keys. My mom took me to the doctor and he offered to break and reset them. UMMM no thanks.
3. I am not really good at riding a bike. I thought in college I could be one of the cool kids who rode their bikes to school. I was almost hit by several cars and turned around and walked it back home. I love seeing families riding bikes together. I will not be one of them. Coordination was not a gift I was given.
4. I took a stamp class for a year. I bought all kinds of wonderful gagets and goodies. They are all still in their packages. Although I learned many wonderful ways to use them I prefer my blog.
5. I don't like bodily fluids. I know not really weird, who does, but when my husband wants to really bother me he licks me and then holds down my arms so I can't wipe it off. Pure torture I tell you. I think this comes from the fact that my older brother used to sit on top of me and let spit dangle from his mouth until it was almost touching me and then suck it back up. Yes. disgusting ,perhaps Lily is lucky to be an only child.
6. I simply can not turn off lights or put the toilet paper on the roll. This drove my parents nuts and now my husband is not so enamored. Seriously it is some sort of disease. I don't mean to do it I swear!
7. I wake up at 3am every morning. Check the time stamp. I stay awake for about an hour and then go back to sleep. No idea what wakes me or why but it is an excellent time for blogger catch up :)
Oh and Ruthie I now have the follower button on my blog! I best have at least one follower. I love that feature.